2019 will see the return of our tour to Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Georgia and Abkhazia. Come with us as we travel across Armenia, the oldest Christian country on earth, exploring its monasteries before heading into the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabkh. We will then finish the tour in Georgia visiting Tblisi with it's clash of old, soviet and modern architecture before finally heading on to Gori, the hometown of Stalin.
This price includes:
- Tour leader from our company throughout
- Three star hotel accommodation throughout the tour (twin rooms - we can allocate another sole traveller to share with if required, subject to availability)
- Tours, entry fees and English speaking guides
- All ground transport
- All breakfasts
- International airfare to Armenia and Georgia
- Airport transfers
- Visas if required (most EU citizens will need no visa or a cheap visa on arrival)
- Personal insurance
- Most meals
- Single supplement possible on request
Please note that some sections of these tours travel to areas where the British FCO advises against all travel too. Namely Abkhazia, Nagorno-Karabakh, South Ossetia and Chechnya.
We research the security of our destinations highly and safety is a priority for us, however, we advise you do you own research too to ensure you are comfortable with your trip.
Please note these travel warnings may also affect travel insurance for these regions, please contact us for advice on this.
|2019 Tour dates||Tour name||Price|
|23 - 26 July||Azerbaijan Extension tour||from 415€|
|26 July - 3 August||Georgia, Armenia and Karabakh tour||from 960€|
|4 August - 9 August||Chechnya & North Ossetia tour||from 1290€|
|9 August - 11 August||South Ossetia tour||